Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

My last week in Berlin!



6 days until takeoff!! And still so much to do…
Less than a week before I leave Germany to move to Malaysia for a year I should be in my final stages of preparations. It seems like fate has decided otherwise, because unfortunately I have been in bed the last few days with Tonsillitis.  As I am feeling better, my to do list is getting longer and longer. Fun tasks include: making sure you have enough socks for a year, or running through the house looking for a long lost charging cable for a digital camera. One of my absolute least favorite tasks, of the week, was to ensure my shoe supply would last for a year because rumor has it that Malaysia does not have the widest selection of men shoes in the sizes EU 45/46  (men’s 11 ½ ). Therefore I have decided to take 3x pairs of flip flops and 5x pairs of shoes.  Although I may have successfully solved my shoe problem, my 20 kg baggage limit is still a concern.
As more work lies ahead of me I say thank you for reading and my future posts will be longer and as soon as I take some, with pictures.
Tobi :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Theresa Volkmer12. Juli 2013 um 01:04

    SO exciiiited for youuuu!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. More flip flops, less shoes. Trust me.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wünsche dir einen guten Start. Denk dran: 20 kg Gepäck reichen, dann musst du nicht so viel tragen!

    AntwortenLöschen